Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Koreans LOVE Foam Cleanser [CONTEST! WIN ONE!]

So, now I see why all Koreans rave about Korean foam cleansers!  Korean foam cleansers do a great job of cleansing your skin, and when I say great, I mean GREAT!  With this Phyto Powder Olive 3in1 Foam cleaner from THEFACESHOP, I am left with clean/fresh skin that does not feel overly dried out.

Also, out of all the cleansers I have used, it does the best job of getting waterproof mascara off without using makeup remover.  I also feel that this cleanser has helped with my redness and is progressively making my skin more bright and radiant.  My skin looks MUCH healthier!

All you literally need is a pea size amount and it foams to a thick lather~!


I am SO in love with this product and would love to give the chance for a subscriber to experience it too!

CONTEST RULES:  
1.  You must be a subscriber of my blog
2.  Leave a comment letting me know what kind of posts you would like to read about.

Contest will end on September 21, 2011.

Thanks for stopping by!  Also, help spread the word about my blog!  If more people try for this contest, I will up the number I give away!  xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I'm really liking your blog so far! Keep it up! I'd especially like to see skincare guides and beauty product reviews, as well as an occasional make-up tutorial!
    I'm going to try Lee Hyori's foundation when I get the chance, so thanks for posting about it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Your blog is great it is SUPERB.Thnx for the tips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog so far! It's amazing! Hm, as for posts I'd really like to see BB cream reviews and whitening product reviews! I am really looking for ways to lighten my skin not only on my face but the rest of my body, so if you could review some whitening body washes or something that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm a french girl who loves your blog!^^ I really likes your "Staple piece for the Fall!" and I'd really like to see body reviews!... I hope to see you soon for new reviews. Good luck for the future! and thank you for your tip! ^^

    PS:sorry if my english is bad!

    ReplyDelete